Security Engineer (Pentester)
In 10Guards we are on a mission to help companies of Ukraine and the world become cyberresilient and help them maintain a balance between safety and flexibility.
And now we are looking for Pentesters’ Team Lead.
- Master degree in Cybersecurity or similar relevant field, or demonstrated experience with proven results in security contests;
- Previous working experience as a Security engineer (Pentester) for at least 3 years with demonstrated experience in penetration testing;
- Experience in people management and security team management;
- Having a strong concept of common penetration testing frameworks;
- Showing an expert understanding of network protocols, design, and operations;
- Possessing practical experience with web application security issues (e. g. OWASP Top 10);
- Experienced in Android and IOS mobile application security testing;
- Knowledgeable about common security tools (Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, mimikatz, nmap, fuzzers, Burp Pro, Acunetix, Nessus Pro, Wireshark, Powershell Empire, etc);
- Skilled in offensive TTPs (Tactics, Technics, and Procedures) including post-exploitation and lateral movement;
- Proficient in cryptography concepts and protocols;
- English – upper-intermediate / advanced;
- Professional Cybersecurity Certifications: CEH, OSCP, OSCE, CREST, GIAC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc. will be Plus.
You want to work with:
- People management;
- Security team management;
- Developing and implementing processes for unstructured projects;
- Gathering technical and business requirements, maintaining communication with the customer;
- Detailed reporting and proposal preparation;
- Testing results and remediation plan presentation – Web application assessment.
- Mobile application assessment;
- Network and host layer vulnerability assessment;
- API assessment;
- Threat modeling and Risk assessment;
- Blackbox, greybox, whitebox manual penetration testing;
- Application code review and reverse engineering.
- Official employment;
- Paid 38 days of annual vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid lunches and parking.