Security Engineer (Pentester)
Do you want to help businesses to be protected and confident in their future?
Do you want to give businesses management tools for critical situations and help to get out of the crisis quickly and with minimal losses?
We are looking for a leading cybersecurity consultant.
- Conducting cybersecurity assessments and audits of private companies and government agencies;
- Advising on information security issues;
- Participation in the development of documentation in the field of cybersecurity;
- Preparation of pre-project and analytical materials;
- Participation in negotiations with customers, preparation of commercial offers, and presentations;
- Presale support for sales managers;
- Development of methodological materials for cybersecurity projects (templates of plans, working and deliverable documents).
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity/IT;
- Practical experience in conducting security audits and managing audit projects;
- Knowledge and understanding of international IT/cybersecurity standards and approaches (ISO/IEC27k, Cobit, ITIL, PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, etc;)
- Understanding of the main cybersecurity technology stack (SIEM, DLP, UEBA, SOAR, EDR/MDR, etc.);
- Understanding/experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.);
- Spoken level of English.
As a plus:
- ISO 27000 (LA/LI), CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.;
- Knowledge of SSDLC processes;
- Experience in auditing/building business continuity processes (BCP).
- Official employment
- Paid 38 days of annual vacation
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid corporate mobile connection
- Paid professional learning: conferences, trainings, certifications and etc.