Consulting Manager/Cybersecurity consultant
Do you want to help businesses to be protected and confident in their future?
Do you want to give businesses management tools for critical situations and help to get out of the crisis quickly and with minimal losses?
We are looking for cybersecurity consulting manager. Not an IT or security auditor, but a universal professional with creative approach in work, ready to cope with innovative and complex projects.
- Cybersecurity assessment and audit;
- Cybersecurity advisory and consulting;
- Development of organizational documentation in cybersecurity field;
- Business vulnerabilities and threats modelling;
- Preparation of analytical materials;
- Consulting support of clients;
- Negotiations with customers, preparing commercial offers/presentations
- Development and promotion of consulting services
- Project methodology creation (templates of plans, work and reporting documents, as well as other analytical materials).
- Higher technical education;
- Work experience in cybersecurity field not less than 3 years;
- Practical experience of cybersecurity audits (development of questionnaires, interviewing, certification management, reports development, etc.);
- Practical work experience in the development of cybersecurity organizational documentation;
- Knowledge and understanding of international standards and methodologies in IT and information security (ISO/IEC27k, Cobit, ITIL, PCI DSS);
- Knowledge and understanding of key local and international regulatory documents in cybersecurity;
- Knowledge of the principles of modern information security systems operation;
- English language (Upper-Intermediate level);
- The advantage will be given to candidates with statuses:
- ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Lead Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Internal Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)